It’s still sort of surreal to see the billboards come up and you start to see the trailers playing and you say, ‘Wow, it’s actually happening.’ But a year and a half ago when I first got cast, I was certainly informed of how big it was gonna be so I’ve had that time to think about it, but yeah you still double-take at billboards and go, ‘What the hell is that?!’
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Most true statement ever. (via paperbackreiter)
my brother decorated my forehead
there’s a monster behind you
a marshmallow is squished beneath the weight of knowledge
I don’t think you understand why greyhounds are the best dogs in the world yet. They’re like superhero in dog form.
(I can’t stop watching and laughing)
Sandi Toksvig (via sveitinmillisolkerfa, learninglog) (via speakofmeinpresenttense) (via jenkeepsrambling) (via catspells) (via pyrosis) (via subtleprettythings) (via catchtheninkynonk) (via nui-gurumi) (via itsprincesslela)
DATING TIP: Hold the door for your date. Rip the door off its hinges. Use the door as a weapon to fight off other men. Establish dominance.
If You're A Dreamer, come in.|
If you're a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
a hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit with me by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.